Justin Bieber is a huge name in entertainment and he is considered by many to be one of music’s top earners who has had many notable achievements in his life. Some of them include five No. 1 albums on the Billboard 200 chart and an international tour that grossed approximately $80 million in 2013.
However, Justin’s career has been bombarded by plenty of controversies that has put his reputation under harsh criticism on many social media outlets. Given his long list of questionable and troubling antics, who can’t blame the denizens of the web for voicing their frustrations with harsh comments about him? Who could’ve forgotten the leak video showing Bieber urinating into a janitor’s mop bucket while shouting not so polite words against Bill Clinton? And that is just one example of so many events that have put the controversial artist in a bad spotlight. Here are some other related highlights that shows the need of Justin Bieber to be in a treatment center rehab:
- He showed up extraordinarily late to one of his London performances which agitated a lot of fans. He later issued a statement of apology stating it was due to technical difficulties that he appeared late to the show.
- Bieber has been widely criticized when he wrote “would have been a Belieber” into a guest book pertaining to a Holocaust Victim Anne Frank after visiting the Anne Frank House museum in Amsterdam.
- A lawsuit has been filed against Bieber alleging that he assaulted a paparazzo at a shopping center in Southern California.
- Agents at a U.S border crossing to Canada from Detroit found marijuana on a tour bus that was apparently used by Justin Bieber. At the time of the bust, Bieber was not present.
- Bieber was also caught painting what appeared to be graffiti on a wall in Brazil. Graffiti is considered a crime punishable by up to one year in jail in the country of Brazil.
- During a performance in Buenos Aires, Justin carelessly swept an Argentinian flag offstage with his foot. He later on tweeted an apology regarding his actions.
Justin has been into a lot of trouble recent, and some country have discussed kicking him out because of his misconducts. Is this a character of a normal being? Or is it because that he is on drugs and needs to be in treatment center rehab?
Either way, Rehabilitation Addiction Center says that Justin Bieber may need an intervention to convince him enter a treatment center rehab. If you were to begin the intervention process for him, how would you do it? What would you want to tell him to get his attention and convince him to change his behaviors? Let Rehabilitation Addiction Center know your opinion in the comment section.